Bourbon successfully transforms its HR
Petrol & Gaz
In the general context of an energy crisis and big shift in its industry, Bourbon’s HR department had to rethink its strategy and programs. Janine Gustave, HR Functional Analyst Officer at Bourbon, tells us how the company tackled the oil crisis.
- Facilitate management of multicultural teams at the global level.
- Digitalize HR services to have a positive impact on all employees.
- Give employees access to the information system.
- Simplified HR processes: more flexible reporting – quick access and global view on key HR data analyses according to each population, fast identification of methods needing improvement.
- Higher team autonomy, guarantee the sustainability and success of our HR transformation.
- Optimal employee satisfaction thanks to a clearer vision of their competencies, as well as innovative and digital HR services adapted to our nomadic population.
Cegid Talentsoft is at the peak of innovation and HR trends. We appreciate how they go about involving their customers with their design process and product.