Orange adopts the Cegid Talentsoft LCMS solution to build learning content
With a workforce of 157,000, including 98,000 employees in France, Orange is one of the leading European telecom operators. Developing employees’ skills is a key concern. In its quest for effectiveness, Orange created an internal university: Orange Training Factory. Its goal is to train the 20,000 technical and sales consultants nationwide, notably to increase their knowledge of the new products launched every month.
- Adapt to learners’ logistical and practical constraints.
- Industrialize training for 20,000 employees.
- Provide short and intuitive learning sessions.
- Developed knowledge of company’s products.
- High-quality interactive content.
- Learning available any time, any place.
Cegid Talentsoft’s LCMS solution has allowed us to implement our learning requirements. This has improved content creation and increased educational effect.
AXELLE REGRENY – TRAINING ENGINEERE