Naval Group puts employees experience at the heart of their business
3.1 billion Euro turnover, of which 1/3 is from abroad
13,130 employees worldwide
16 countries including 10 sites in France
Naval Group, the world leader in naval defence and a major player in energy, is an expert in cutting-edge technology and innovation. The group turned to the consulting firm, Accenture, to guide them in their digital transformation. Their goal: to improve candidate experience using the Cegid Talentsoft HR solution.
- Pilot the company’s HR digital transformation by placing the employee at the heart of the project.
- Attract the best talents from across the world.
- Diversify employee competencies and career path.
- Reduced recruiting time 96% completion rate for annual appraisal forms.
- Optimisation (workforce and processes).
We made a bet that we could grow along with Cegid Talentsoft and meet future requirements. Being involved in the development process of new features has shown us that Cegid Talentsoft is continuously evolving to best meet our current and future requirements.
ALAIN GUILLOU – HUMAN RESSOURCES AND OPERATIONS DIRECTOR NAVAL GROUP