White Birch Paper optimizes training programs and ensures participants’ rapid progress
80% of workforce needs retraining before 2025
4 factories in the United States and Canada
Located in the United States and Canada, White Birch Paper produces high-quality paper and paperboard products. The training and development of rare, transferable skills are the two main challenges in the company, which plans to renew nearly 80% of its workforce in the coming years. To overcome these challenges, White Birch Paper has sought the expertise and innovation of Cegid Talentsoft Learning.
- Accelerate and standardize training processes Facilitate skill transfers.
- Offer an innovative and easy-to-use platform for all Monitor all training activities with the same tool.
- Attract new talent and accelerate reskilling Leverage deep expertise in digital transformation.
- Greater efficiency: reduced training hours by 50% for same learning results.
- Saved the equivalent of two years of training during the onboarding of 50 new employees in S1-2017.
- Faster professional development and accelerated career paths.
- Improved monitoring of training plans for individual employees.
- Positive impact on company culture thanks to digital transformation.
I expected some reluctance from employees who weren’t used to digital solutions. However the whole team quickly adopted the Cegid Talentsoft platform and spontaneously proposed new training programs and activities.