Case StudyBetter trained sales force helps VOO to keep on growing
120 team leaders tracking training paths
3,000 employees and vendors employees
Belgian B-to-C telecom firm VOO trains its employees and external partners through its digital learning hub. This entity, which is independent from the human resources department, acts as a training consultancy for employees and external vendors, rolling out training programs to meet the brand’s growth objectives.
- Train employees and external partners to achieve the brand’s growth goals.
- Improve vendors’ knowledge of VOO products.
- Develop employees’ sales and management skills.
- Transform the learner experience and improve training program attendance.
- Reduce costs arising from travel and last-minute cancellations.
- Enhanced employee performance.
- Sales force more engaged in training 1,850 new active learners (60% of the target population) one month after the appointment of team leaders.
- 120 highly engaged team leaders tracking their teams’ training paths and results.
- Better communication between managers and their teams.
- Use of automatic reports to facilitate tracking of individual and overall results.
- Some teams have taken the initiative of creating their own content.
- Harmonization of training processes and simplification of working methods.
Cegid Talentsoft’s reporting tools provide accurate information to directors so that engaging solutions can be implemented to train targeted employees.