360° feedback, social feedback, and competency management are key at Unibail-Rodamco
Number 2 worldwide in the commercial property sector.
12 countries in Europe
Major player in the commercial property sector, Unibail-Rodamco decided to trust Cegid Talentsoft to optimize competency management within the group. The group has opted for 360-degree feedback to better manage employee appraisals using upwards as well as continuous social feedback.
- Develop employee performance and engagement.
- Obtain a 360° view on employee performance.
- Engage everyone involved in an employee’s work.
- 3 types of appraisals proposed: basic, upwards, and social feedbacks.
- On average, each employee is appraised cross-functionally by 6 colleagues.
- 360° view of employee competencies.
- Appraisal follow-up, in real-time and on tablet, by the board of directors during committee meetings.
In terms of the advantages of the Cegid Talentsoft solution, we’re equipped with a user-friendly tool that’s received positive feedback from managers and employees, and we have a solution that is unified across all the European countries we operate in.