An HR solution that helps reduce turnover and pape
Largest developer, owner, and operator of self- storage centres in Europe
750 employees serving more than 14,000 customers employees
200 self-storage centers in 7 European countries
Shurgard was looking for an all-in-one talent management solution to help them eliminate paper, centralize and standardize HR processes, reduce turnover and improve company culture overall. To make their culture as tangible as possible, they would need to improve the key skills managers need to engage and retain employees.
- Improve company culture to engage and retain employees.
- Digitalize inconsistent, paper-based HR processes.
- Gain visibility into performance data across the busines.
- Up level key manager skills such as coaching and feedback.
- Implemented in 7 countries with 4 languages in only 1.5 months.
- Performance information is centralized and available to Learning and Development teams.
- Completion of performance reviews improved from 70% to 95%.
- Significant improvement in feedback quality and recruiting effectiveness.
- Improved data accuracy and transparency at all levels of the business.
I was expecting when we launched the process, to have lots of calls and emails. And I was almost falling asleep because nobody was calling and nobody was sending any emails because the process was so user-friendly that they could do it by themselves.
EMMANUEL PINOY – LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT MANAGER AT SHURGARD