Employee engagement at the heart of HR development
RATP Dev, a subsidiary of the RATP group, is present in 15 countries and has 80 subsidiaries around the world. The company generated 71% of its revenue abroad thanks to large-scale projects such as the Algiers metro, Austin bus network, regional railway line between Johannesburg and Pretoria, and tourist buses in Paris, London, and New York City. A key challenge for RATP Dev is to identify and develop employee skills &competencies to facilitate internal mobility and increase employee engagement — A very important objective given that the company plan to double in size between now and 2020.
- Obtain a real time databse on all the internal careers and competencies.
- Develop key competencies internationally to keep up with the market’s demands.
- Encourage employee engagement and performance.
- Unified approach: common and standardised processes worldwide.
- Better collaboration: HR data available to all HR teams and management.
- Maximum engagement: user adoption of the tool and strengthened sense of belonging.
We can now share information. Each country can now consult talent data from across the world. Sharing this information further promotes employee mobility and engagement.