Fleury Michon Empowers its Workforce Through Digital Training
Food & Beverage
Fleury Michon is a French, medium-sized family company specialized in ready-to-eat charcuterie, fresh surimi, and individual prepared meals. Training has always been at the forefront of Fleury Michon’s efforts, since two thirds of the workforce are blue-collar workers with rapidly evolving jobs. This is precisely why it is essential to upskill employees and ensure their newly acquired skills help them in their job performance.
- Due to its history and mode of operating, only 2% of the company’s training offering was digital.
- The outbreak of Covid-19 led the company to fast-track their digital transformation.
- Though initially planned for spring 2021, the digitization of their training offer quickly became crucial.
- E-learning grew from an initial 2% of the company’s completed learning courses, to 27%.
- Expansion of training catalog (without any budgetary impact) by providing its employees free access to about 50 training channels within Cegid Talentsoft Content, with 20%-30% available as open access, and without manager approval required.
With Cegid Talentsoft Content, we were able to integrate soft skills training into our catalog in just a few clicks and provide our employees with a flexible learning environment.