Fives puts talent reviews at the heart of its strategy
205 years in the industry
2,500+ customers in 40 countries
For the past 15 years, industrial engineering group Fives has been conducting talent reviews in order to respond more effectively to the HR and business challenges it faces. These exchanges between operational managers and HR Directors enable the group to establish a comprehensive view of its teams and their needs. To unify and consolidate its HR management processes across its global footprint, Fives turned to Cegid Talentsoft.
- Give managers more responsibility by enabling them to insert comments themselves during talent reviews.
- Encourage collaboration and discussionduring talent reviews.
- Ensure the security of the information provided during talent reviews.
- Simplify the management of talent review access rights.
- Harmonize and clarify internal vocabulary.
- Anticipate departures and promote transparencyfrom managers.
- Centralize monitoring and reporting for the group’s 80 companies.
- Solution immediately embraced by managers, enthused by their new-found autonomy.
- Easy-to-use solution: very positive feedback from users at all levels of the organization.
- More consolidated talent reviews.
- Greater contribution from HR players, who are more involved in discussions.
- 52 % increase in talent review forms completed and / or approved in the first four months of implementation.
- 20 % of employees completed their Cegid Talentsoft profile as soon as the solution was launched.
- Greater talent retention: direct links between employee profiles and internal opportunities.
Cegid Talentsoft’s talent review solution is very easy to get the hang of. It couldn’t be simpler! The solution is very much appreciated by our users, be they line managers or directors.