Discover the Top Canadian HR Conferences to be in this 2022.
18 Feb 2022
First things first, what is HR Technology and why is it important to your business?
HR Technology improves all aspects of employment within a business. It helps organizations manage and understand their workforce, from recruitment and onboarding, to learning, performance reviews, compensation, career planning and more. With better technology, businesses can streamline HR processes, stay ahead of the organization’s need for new skills and performance, mitigate risks and ensure compliance, while spending less time on administration. Yet HR Technology is NOT just for HR Folks. New HR software makes everyone’s life easier at work, across departments, functions and roles. An example of this can be Cegid-Talentsoft Talent Acquisition Software fostering collaboration across employees, recruiters, managers and external candidates. The benefits are for all.
Are Trade Show Conferences still a thing?
Yes! hybride or in-person, they are still happening! And this year is an important one. While we thrive in the digital arena, face to face interactions are still predominant in our business decision making process. Having a good balance between digital and human interactions is a good strategy specially if you are looking to be educated on a subject.
Whether you are planning to understand better, upgrade, renew or acquire a new HR solution for your organization this year, here are the Top HR Conferences to be in 2022 in Canada.
- CRHA Leadership en mode hybride March 15- Digital- French: The survival of many organizations during the pandemic was a direct result of their ability to adapt, react and embrace change. With this in mind, it is increasingly clear that organizations that are able to adapt quickly to new needs and constraints will succeed. Register and learn how to master leadership in hybride mode!
- Future of Work Series Canada March 29 & 30- Toronto: The Future of Work Canada Event launched in 2019 with the core mission to focus on the latest trends & strategies within the Future of Work landscape including: Frontline Workers, Workplace Transformation, HR Technology, Culture, Employee Engagement, Digital Workplace, Learning & Development, Human Resources and Office Space & Design. If you are in Toronto, you can`t miss this!
- HR Tech – Horizon RH April 13 & 14- Montreal: one-of-a-kind event in Montreal! Just like Montreal is known for its great restaurants, it is also known for its networking environment. Here is your chance to 2 days to discover and explore leading technologies in great depth. Meet key industry players in HR Technology and witness demonstration workshops, best practices conferences and meet la crème de la crème in Quebec’s HR Community.
- CPHR BC & Yukon April 26 & 27, Vancouver: Each year, CPHR BC & Yukon hosts a two-day HR Conference & Expo. This is the largest HR event in Western Canada with insightful keynote presentations, concurrent tracks of breakout sessions, peer-to-peer dialogues and the opportunity to earn Continuing Professional Development hours. If you are going, let us know?
- Salon Connexion June 9, Montreal: More than 3,000 experts and participants from all areas of digital transformation will meet in person to discuss solutions and best practices. They will be able to guide you, your employees and your customers through the process of digital transformation. 50 conferences and workshops?
- CPHR Alberta CPHR Alberta, September, Calgary: The CPHR Alberta offers a wide range of events for our members and the HR community to support your professional goals. Let us know if you will be there this September! Because we sure will!
- Salon Solution RH Nov 18, Montreal: Organized by the CRHA, this event is so much more than just a trade show. Today, the Order brings together a strong community of over 10 000 HR professionals by designation with a strong recognize expertise and presence in the Quebec business community. This year it promises to be even richer in matters of thought leadership, best practices, labour market partners, pay equity, the ultimate technology providers in the province and great networking opportunities.
- Conference Strategies PME Nov 16 & 17- Montreal: Why join the 6000 SME leaders attending? Get concrete answers to your concerns, further develop your leadership skills, discover possible strategies for the coming year, know the experts who are making a difference with SMES, and more!
If you make it to any of these great events, or want to learn more about the multiple events that Cegid participates in and organizes, click here: and make sure to pay a visit to Cegid’s booths. We are here to put the best technology at work to achieve your goals!