80% of workforce needs retraining before 2025
4 factories in the United States and Canada
Located in the United States and Canada, White Birch Paper produces high-quality paper and paperboard products. The training and development of rare, transferable skills are the two main challenges in the company, which plans to renew nearly 80% of its workforce in the coming years. To overcome these challenges, White Birch Paper has sought the expertise and innovation of Cegid Talentsoft Learning.
- Accelerate and standardize training processes Facilitate skill transfers.
- Offer an innovative and easy-to-use platform for all Monitor all training activities with the same tool.
- Attract new talent and accelerate reskilling Leverage deep expertise in digital transformation.
- Greater efficiency: reduced training hours by 50% for same learning results.
- Saved the equivalent of two years of training during the onboarding of 50 new employees in S1-2017.
- Faster professional development and accelerated career paths.
- Improved monitoring of training plans for individual employees.
- Positive impact on company culture thanks to digital transformation.
I expected some reluctance from employees who weren’t used to digital solutions. However the whole team quickly adopted the Cegid Talentsoft platform and spontaneously proposed new training programs and activities.
HR DIRECTOR, WHITE BIRCH PAPER