The new Plug & Play Edition from Cegid Talent accelerates your HR projects at a lower cost. Cegid Talent's new Plug & Play Edition helps HR managers who want to quickly deploy modern recruitment, training and/or performance management in their organization, in line with best practices in their profession and ready to use in the Cloud, without the cumbersome projects and adaptation costs usually associated with HR suites on the market for medium and large companies.
ATS Appplicant Tracking System
- Natively Integrated Career Site
- Ready-to-use job offer form
- Complete Candidate File
LMS Learning & Development
- Full Training Catalog Management
- End-to-end Follow-up
- Native Employee & Manager Self-services
- Employee evaluations launched by campaign or standalone free mode
- Interview forms and ready-to-use processes
- Continuous Feedback and Skills Management
Why choose Cegid Talent Plug & Play Edition?
How are we different?
Unlike other packaged solutions on the market, Cegid Talent’s Plug & Play Edition does not compromise on performance:
– The solution benefits from all the power of the Cegid Talent Cloud, whether to manage a few hundred or tens of thousands of employees in complete security.
– There are no hidden premium options: the standard configuration is rich and complete, including the advanced functions needed for efficient management.
– Implementation is fast and transparent: the proposed functional scope is clearly explained, and the cost of implementation is fixed.
What Cegid Talent Users Think about us:
As an HR function, with Cegid Talent we have gained a strong harmonization of our processes, reliability and the ability to convey the same message to everyone in their mother tongue. This is very important for a company like ours, which is present all over the world.
Tharanet Loum - International HR Coordination Manager of U-SHIN
Traditionally, Niagara Parks would review thousands of paper CVs and distribute to operational locations. The ability to submit offer documents through the system reduces our environmental impact by limiting the use of paper forms, aligning with our mandate as the environmental and cultural stewards of the Niagara River corridor.
Niagara Parks Human Resources Business Partner, Hayley Grigoroff
Cegid in numbers,
75 countries in over 3 continents
supporting worldwide organizations
Need more info?
Fill out the form and be called back by our Cegid experts!