For starters, there are more options to choose from today than ever before.
This alone makes it difficult to know which solution is truly best suited for your organization’s unique needs.
But you won’t be able to figure that out until you go through a proper RFPs process. It’s the only way to ensure you’ve covered all of your bases—and have adequately addressed all of your organization’s human capital management needs—before landing on a final HR software provider.
So, we’ve created this handy guide to help you build and structure an effective RFP that will make it a lot easier to assess the right future HR software vendor for your organization.
Our guidebook outlines the exact steps you need to take and information you need to include to successfully carry out your next request for proposal:
- Define the end-to-end RFPs process
- Outline the full scope of the project
- What talent management capabilities do you already have?
- What additional features and functionalities do you need?
- What are the limits or guardrails of this specific project?
- Establish your vendor evaluation criteria
The time and energy you put into creating a rock solid RFP will help you land the right HR software vendor for your business. Remember, these solutions touch your entire organization, so this is not the time to cut any corners, ever.