Seeking to strengthen its leadership, showcase its expertise and company values, and reinforce its international presence, PSB appointed a new Group HR Director. Her task is to unite the HR teams by giving them a common sense of purpose and transforming how PSB support all employees in their professional development.
- Develop new competencies within the company.
- Highlight acquired know-how.
- Promoteemployee responsibility and engagement.
- Standardization of HR processes worldwide.
- Time saver for HR, managers and employees.
- Identification of skills, career paths, and training programs 85% of appraisal forms completed.
We are now able to identify skill gaps and training actions needed, and this helps us build our corporate programs and corresponding budgets.
INTERNATIONAL CAREERS MANAGER