Worldwide transport – global logistics provider
72,000 employees spread across the globe
Leading global logistics service provider
DB Schenker is a world leading global logistics provider. The company supports industry and trade in the global exchange of goods through land transport, worldwide air and ocean freight, contract logistics and supply chain management. With 72,000 employees worldwide in a variety of office and field-based roles, the team at DB Schenker set a strategic goal to better empower their people to take charge of their careers.
- Enable employees to drive their own career paths and professional growth.
- Align and streamline HR processes across regional offices.
- 367% increase in performance assessments.
- Company-wide adoption with 45% increase in Cegid Talentsoft users within the group.
- Automated global talent review and performance management processes.
- Seamless integration of Cegid Talentsoft Performance and Talent Review with DB Schenker’s existing tech ecosystem.
- Mindset shift – greater focus on continuous employee-manager conversation.
It was a patchwork quilt of different systems and processes. We were doing the best with what was in place, but we knew that change had to take place if we were truly going to empower our people to take charge of their own careers.
VP GLOBAL COE TALENT MANAGEMENT & HEAD OF CULTURE