Text Version :
- Is a secret weapon
- Has an arsenal of Skills
- Has natural talent
- Has serious drive and ambition
- Is a natural-born Leader
…All of this combines to make an A-List, all-star employee!
Most Unicorns are already happily engaged in work they love and not actively looking for new positions.
So, how do we recruit one?
- Think outside the box
- No superpowers needed
- Must be attracted.
- Just use a few good tactics
How to Attract a Unicorn:
- Have an awesome work environment (flexible schedule, wellbeing initiatives)
- Have a clear corporate mission
- Enhance your Employer Brand
- Be a thought leader in your industry
- Have original and compelling content
- Network, Network, Network (seminars, workshops, key note addresses)
- Monitor your Applicant Tracking System for profiles that may have been overlooked
Retaining Your Unicorn
- Foster development
- Be open-minded to new ideas
- Have open-door communication policies
- Conduct “stay” interviews
- Rewards and Benefits
- Competitive remuneration